Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Monday 30 June 2014

Make it cute june

Hi all its the beginning of the month so it means another fabulous challenge . I want to thank everyone for entering the challenge last month we had some fabulous entries . But sadly there can only be one winner and so by a unanimous  vote from the design team the winner is Tracy F congratulations please message me on my page at seemacrafts digis with your choice of digi's . Now for a little added surprise i have decided to give three more runners up one digi each as well so congratulations 1/Erin b  2/ Elaine 3/ Talormade4u. please contact me at the above page with your digi request .

Now on to the next challenge i have some wonderful projects from my design team , and some of them are the free digi's that you will find on my page . to enter you need to make something cute it does not have to be one of mine but i would love to see some of them .  A huge big thank you to the design team for all their hard work . Dont forget to take your badge.

Just one last thing to say before i show you the dt makes . My lovely daughter is having a baby so what a lovely way to celebrate by seeing all your cute makes 

seema 



 Pauline

thank you for stopping by 

 


9 comments:

Wendy said...

A fab selection of bright and colourful cards! X

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous creations by the DT and congratulations to the winners.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dawn said...

Great DT samples! & congratulations to you & your daughter!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kate M said...

Great selection o DT projects.
xx

New Creations said...

Wonderful DT projects and congrats to you & your daughter:)

Sam K said...

beautiful DT makes xx

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Wow! Thanks for selecting my project as your winner! I'm honored! I will take a look at your page and send you a message Seema! Thanks again!

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge and DT makes, First time here I think!
(Lyn)

Janis said...

Excited to be part of your challenge! Thanks for all the time and effort that goes in to making these games fun and inspiring!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com