Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Sunday 10 November 2013

Just for fun is having their monthly challenge and as one of their design team I made a project that has the color blue as this is one of my favorite colors . I have also sponsored this challenge and am giving away some of the goodies from my shop,  any way here is my design for this months challenge. I hope it  inspires you to go over to

Just For Fun (whats your favorite color)

This is the second time i have worked with parchment and i am happy how it turned out . thanks for stopping by 

  

2 comments:

Kelly D said...

What a lovely card hun, loving the parchment, my mum does parchment she has tried to get me to have a go but I don't have the patience for it. Yours is stunning Love It.
OH and thanks for the Christmas countdown at the top put a smile on my face. :-)
Crafty Hugs
Kelly- JFF Teamie xxx

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...


Great card Seema, I too don't have the patience for Parchment crafting!

Elaine xx