Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Monday 17 June 2013

fun card for christmas

Hi I have made this card for a fun competition called Tic Tac Toe on a face book site called Mad Crafters Giggles we were asked to make a card using a grid and i chose to use a fairy , the colours red green and silver . I also had to use bling and lace. Well i know that the lace isnt really there but i suppose you could say the die cut is kind of lace. 



Any way i first of all used a stamp and coloured the fairy in using my copic markers then i outlined it using a silver gel pen . I also used another stamp and edged it with holly.

I then folded my card stock and ran it through my big shot, leaving a portion of it over the edge so that it cut only half. and cut out another in green and one in silver.  

 

I added a smaller square in the inside of the card and a sentiment , and popped on all the embellishments and this was the result.

Thank you for stopping by.

I would like to enter this into the following : 

 



8 comments:

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous hun, love the fold and the sweet image
Lindsay xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful and lovely card Seema.

greetings karin

Kate M said...

Great card - you incorporated all the elements very successfully.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Seema, love the design and the image.

Hugs
Linda xxx

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!...thanks for along with us at Paper Playtime!

kelly ledder said...

A lovely card, thank you so much for sharing with us at Digi Sketch.

Kelly x

kingsharon1967 said...

Great creation thanks for joining in the digi sketch challenge and good luck - Sharon DT

Margreet said...

Lovely shaped card...thanks for playing with us at Digi Sketch Challenge!
xxx Margreet